1. Hotel Esmeralda Beach Resort
The chic five-star Hotel Esmeralda Beach Resort, located in the resort town of Puerto Peñasco, invites you to spend an unforgettable vacation on the Gulf of California. Thanks to its convenient location, you can walk through the main streets, see the sights of the city, visit the bay of Cholla, the UNESCO World Heritage Site - El Pinacate Nature Reserve, and Gran Desierto de Altar.
- Diegos Tiki Bar restaurant (buffet).
- Jacuzzi, whirlpool tub.
- 1 outdoor pool.
- Walking distance: cafes, bars.
- Distance to Playa Arenas Beach - 0,2 mi.
- Distance to Bonita Beach - 1,5 mi.
- Distance to El Pinacate Nature Reserve - 3,2 mi.
- Plaza del Malecon - 2,6 mi.
- Old Port - 2,9 mi.
- Cholla Bay - 2,7 mi.
- The Seashell Museum - 2,7 mi.
- Distance to airport: 109 mi
- Distance to city center: 2,7 mi
Hotel Esmeralda Beach Resort advantages:
- Beautiful view from the hotel rooms.
- All-inclusive rates are available.
- Convenient hotel location.
- Free parking.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel.
Hotel Esmeralda Beach Resort disadvantages:
- The hotel does not provide cribs or extra beds.
2. Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort
On the Gulf Coast of California there is the five-star Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort. This amazing place is perfect for both family and noisy company. Hotel rooms are equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, there is free Wi-fi throughout the resort, guest service is all inclusive. During your stay you can do diving, video surfing, canoeing, visit various SPA-procedures. Tourists also have a unique opportunity to try golf courses, which were designed by Jack Nicklaus himself.
- 1 restaurant (international cuisine), barbecue, bar/lounge, pool bar.
- SPA center ($), massage ($), Jacuzzi, fitness center, gym, golf course, boating ($), water sports equipment rental ($), fishing ($), video surfing ($), diving ($), business center with Wi-fi ($), conference room ($), banquet hall ($).
- Panoramic pool with beautiful views, heated outdoor pool, children's pool, water rides and slides.
- Outdoor playground for children.
- High chairs in the restaurant.
- Adapted children's menu.
- Swimming pool and water activities.
- Babysitting and child care ($).
- Walking distance: restaurants (Mexican and Italian cuisine), wine bar.
- Distance to the sandy beach of Puerto Peñasco - 0,2 mi.
- Distance to La Madre square - 1,9 mi.
- Distance to El Pinacate Nature Reserve - 2,1 mi.
- Distance to the Old Port - 1,8 mi.
- Cholla Bay - 4 mi.
- Distance to airport: 2 mi
- Distance to city center: 1,7mi
Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort advantages:
- Equipped private beach with sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Cribs are available for children.
- Extra bed for a child (on request).
- Service at the highest level.
Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort disadvantages:
- Curfew (from 22.00).
- Not enough sun loungers by the pool, no sun umbrellas.
- Internet is available not on the whole territory of the hotel.
3. Sonoran Sky Resort Oceanview Condo
The five-star Sonoran Sky Resort Oceanview Condo is the best place for the perfect vacation. Picturesque nature, a clean, well-appointed beach with sun loungers and umbrellas, comfortable rooms with beautiful ocean views, a panoramic heated pool, live music and more pleasant features will make your time in Puerto Peñasco a pleasure.
- Restaurant, bar, lobby bar, pool bar, mid-pool bar.
- SPA complex, fitness center, jacuzzi, hot tub, performances, live music.
- Outdoor heated pool with water slide.
- High high chairs for feeding.
- Bonita beach - 0,2 mi.
- Playa Arenas beach - 0,03 mi.
- El Pinacate y Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve - 1,6 mi.
- Old Port - 1,4 mi.
- Cholla Bay - 4,5 mi.
- Distance to airport: 110 mi
- Distance to city center: 1,8 mi
Sonoran Sky Resort Oceanview Condo advantages:
- Free Wi-fi works perfectly throughout the hotel.
- No age restrictions.
- Facilities for tourists with disabilities.
Sonoran Sky Resort Oceanview Condo disadvantages:
- No cribs available.
- No parties or other activities are allowed.
4. Penasco del Sol Hotel
For tourists who come to Puerto Peñasco to relax and have an unforgettable vacation, the Penasco del Sol Resort Hotel is the best place to check in. The quality/price ratio is excellent. You are sure to enjoy the cozy atmosphere. The hotel has a spa and wellness center, fitness room, beauty salon and more features. The convenient location of Penasco del Sol allows you to get to know the resort town of Puerto Peñasco and its attractions, visit the museum, the nature reserve, the Old Port. If you come on vacation with children, you will find a lot of entertainments for them on the playground and in the game room, in addition, the hotel employs animation staff.
- 1 restaurant Fire Pit Meat & Grill (American cuisine), snack bar, steakhouse, seafood, pool bar.
- SPA & Wellness Center ($), beauty services ($), massage ($), jacuzzi, hot tub, fitness room, yoga, golf course ($), evening program.
- 2 heated outdoor pools, one of which is suitable for children.
- Outdoor playground, playroom in the hotel building.
- Children's menu ($).
- Distance to Bonita Beach - 0,06 mi.
- Distance to Sandy Beach - 0,9 mi.
- Distance to Mirador Beach - 1 mi.
- Distance to La Madre Plaza - 1,3 mi.
- Distance to El Pinacate Nature Reserve - 0,9 mi.
- Distance to the Old Port - 1,5 mi.
- The Seashell Museum - 2 mi.
- Mar de Cortes Acuario - 1,3 mi.
- Distance to airport: 111 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,4 mi
Penasco del Sol Hotel advantages:
- Convenient location: proximity to the city center, the beach, the many attractions of the resort of Puerto Peñasco.
- Free internet access throughout the hotel.
- It is possible to stay with pets ($).
Penasco del Sol Hotel disadvantages:
- There isn't enough space on the free parking lot to accommodate guests' cars.
- Paid children's menu.
5. Playas Hotel Suites
Tired of the hustle and bustle of the city and the routine of everyday life? If you want to relax in silence and be in harmony with nature, the five-star Playas Hotel Suites, located in Puerto Peñasco on the Gulf of California, invites you to enjoy the scenic nature, the protected area and local attractions of the resort town. Here you can get some privacy, be away from noisy parties, and feel a sense of tranquility. Not far from the hotel there is a sandy equipped beach where you can sunbathe and bask in the warm sea water.
- Frenchys restaurant (0,2 mi), barbecue.
- Distance to Bonita Beach - 0,4 mi.
- Distance to Playa Arenas Beach - 0,9 mi.
- Distance to La Madre Square - 0,9 mi.
- Distance to the Old Port - 1,3 mi.
- The Seashell Museum - 1,6 mi.
- Distance to airport: 2,6 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,4 mi
Playas Hotel Suites advantages:
- Proximity to equipped beaches.
- Free parking for tourists with private cars.
- It is possible to stay with pets.
- A beautiful view from the rooms.
Playas Hotel Suites disadvantages:
- No entertainment for children.
- No cribs available for children.
What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Penasco?
Some of the most popular pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Penasco are Penasco Del Sol Hotel, Sonoran Sun Resort, and Hotel Senorial.
What are the best hotels with a spa in Puerto Penasco?
The Grand Mayan Puerto Penasco, Mayan Palace Puerto Penasco, and Sonoran Sky Resort have a spa and received excellent reviews from travelers.
What are the best hotels near Playa Bonita Beach?
Popular hotels close to Playa Bonita Beach include Penasco Del Sol Hotel, Sonoran Sky Resort, and Playa Bonita Resort.
What are the best hotels near Old Port?
Penasco Del Sol Hotel, The Cove at Whale Hill, and Vina Del Mar Hotel are some of the most popular hotels for travelers.
Which hotels in Puerto Penasco are good for families?
Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort, Mayan Palace Puerto Penasco, and Penasco Del Sol Hotel all received great reviews from families traveling in Puerto Penasco.