1. Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa
Hotel feature: there are separate romantic areas on the beach with tables set up for two, perfect for a date.
The premium spa hotel, thanks to its small number of rooms, is ideal for a couple's vacation away from the hustle and bustle.
The territory is comfortably and tastefully equipped: multilevel hotel building in light beige colors blends perfectly with green areas of palm trees, turquoise sky and azure pool, surrounded by contrasting black tables with umbrellas and aesthetic stone sculptures in the form of sea creatures. Number of rooms: 58.
- 2 restaurants (steakhouse, international cuisine and Mexican cuisine).
- 1 pool.
- SPA-center, fitness center with a gym, tennis court.
- Outdoor fireplace.
Within walking distance of the golf course, Medano Beach, Tabasco Beach Restaurant.
- Distance to airport: 21 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,8 mi
Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa advantages:
- First Line Beach.
- Free parking for car travelers.
Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa disadvantages:
- Complaints about the cleanliness and hygiene of the hotel.
- Shared balconies in some rooms.
- The staff is inattentive to the special requests of guests.
2. Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Resort, Villas & Golf
Hotel feature: located in a very picturesque place, where the ocean washes the huge rocks, located right off the coast.
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Resort can be classified as a premium family hotel. The exterior is very bright and memorable: the bright orange and yellow buildings on the upper floors of the buildings are connected by beautiful bridges, and the colorful domed roofs along with small towers remind of the Arabian theme, like in the cartoon Aladdin. There are a lot of palm trees and greenery - a real oasis on the ocean. The beach is quite a small width, so when you sunbathe at the edge of the pool overlooking the beach line, you can watch the ocean waves spectacularly surging almost above you. There are plenty of activities for guests of all ages. Kids will love the slide pools and game rooms, while you can relax in the first-class spa, try scuba diving and check out one of the lobster restaurants. Number of rooms: 542.
- Golf course.
- Lots of pools.
- Children's water slides.
- Spa center, steam bath.
- Picnic area, barbecue area, terrace-solarium.
- Bowling, table tennis.
Not far from the art galleries of Whimsical Cabo, Golden Cactus, etc.
- Distance to airport: 19 mi
- Distance to city center: 5 mi
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Resort, Villas & Golf advantages:
- Great value for money.
- Suitable for families.
- There are horseback riding lessons.
- Themed dinners.
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos Resort, Villas & Golf disadvantages:
- Weak treatment against insects in the rooms.
- Complaints about the quality of the kitchen.
3. Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
Hotel feature: for some rooms there is a club lounge with a separate bar, where you can also make your own drinks and snacks.
The hotel is located on a relief terrain, right in front of the cliffs, so its individual parts smoothly rise above each other, on the beach by nature scattered huge boulders, and it seems that you are in a sandy town. Grand Fiesta operates on an all-inclusive basis. You can visit chic restaurants, atmospheric outdoor spa areas, get one of the suites with huge panoramic windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Some suites have access to an enclosed lounge area with a bar, fireplace, and comfortable cushioned sofas, so this hotel is a great place to hang out with friends. And for you to have a piece of this soulful place with you forever - we highly recommend stopping by the gift store. Number of rooms: 527.
- Golf Course.
- 9 restaurants (Mexican, Asian, Argentine, Italian and international cuisine).
- 3 pools.
- 4 hot tubs.
- Spa, hammam, fitness room.
- Electric vehicle charging.
The hotel is located in Los Cabos Southern Baja California.Within walking distance: Barco Varado Beach, rock-arc Land's End.
- Distance to airport: 18 mi
- Distance to city center: 4,9 mi
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa advantages:
- Private beach, which has an area for the wedding ceremony.
- Nearby is a landmark - the rock arch «Land's End».
- Snorkeling, diving, boat rentals.
- It is possible to stay with the dog-catcher.
- Some restaurants are open 24 hours a day.
- You can fish in the ocean.
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa disadvantages:
- Complete smoking ban.
- Small gym.
- Complaints about pool maintenance.
4. Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort - All Inclusive
Hotel feature: in the evenings there are film screenings on the movie lawn.
This resort complex is perfect for a comfortable family vacation. One look at its entourage already lifts the mood: chic two-level pools with numerous beds of snow-white loungers, covered with airy canopies. On the territory are patios in the Italian style, decorated with flowering plants. Many suites are decorated in a romantic Provencal style, and the terrace offers a fabulous view of the sea, mountains or sparkling in the sun pools, which definitely sets the mood for rest and relaxation. Number of rooms: 326.
- Golf Course.
- 2 restaurants, 4 bars.
- 6 outdoor pools, including a children's pool, Jacuzzi.
- Rooftop Terrace.
- European SPA, beauty salon.
- Tennis court.
- Mini-market, stores.
Within walking distance: Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, Tomas Spangler Photography Gallery.
- Distance to airport: 25 mi
- Distance to city center: 1,8 mi
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort - All Inclusive advantages:
- There are children's playrooms.
- Nanny Services.
- On the territory you can see exotic birds - flamingos, parrots, peacocks.
- Not far from the mall.
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort - All Inclusive disadvantages:
- Not suitable for nightlife lovers.
5. Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Hotel feature: the interior design of rooms and the hotel itself in the royal style.
A golf hotel from the famous Hilton. The stunning luxury exterior in the form of a palace will not leave you indifferent. Marble tile walkways lead you to a panoramic pool with sky-blue loungers where you can sunbathe and enjoy your stay. And if you get tired of the scorching Mexican sun, you can take refuge in a comfortable room with a peaceful view of the sea. As always, Hilton offers you the opportunity to organize your vacation the way you want. Disconnect from the outside world with every opportunity for relaxation, go scuba diving and dive into a world of amazing underwater life, try tennis or golf or have a unique gastronomic experience in one of the top class restaurants.
Number of rooms: 375.
- Golf Course.
- 6 restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean cuisine).
- 4 pools, including children's pools.
- Several bars, one right by the pool edge.
- Spa, fitness center, beauty salon, diving.
- First line of beach.
Walking distance: Westin beach, El Tule beach, restaurants and art galleries.
- Distance to airport: 14 mi
- Distance to city center: 11 mi
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort advantages:
- Concierge and babysitting services.
- Wedding services.
- The buffet restaurant also offers a separate dietary menu.
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort disadvantages:
- Not suitable for lovers of nightlife.
- Not suitable for a secluded vacation.
- Not all-inclusive, meals separately.
6. Paradisus Los Cabos All Inclusive
Hotel feature: «Gabi» - a 2-story lounge restaurant overlooking the beach and ocean.
The luxury hotel Paradisus Los Cabos will give you a fabulous stay with a wide range of services, facilities and high class service. The hotel looks like a paradise. Right in the middle of the pools are islands with palm trees, and at the edge, according to the classics - bars, cozy patios and sun loungers with white pearl umbrellas. On the private beach area is an open bar where you can order refreshments and go for a walk along the coast. Guests especially note the professionalism of the bartenders and the overall feeling that the staff makes you feel as comfortable as possible, like at home. Number of rooms: 350.
- Golf Course.
- 7 restaurants, 7 bars, including the signature poolside bar.
- 3 pools.
- Spa, fitness center.
Walking distance: Westin Beach, supermarket.
- Distance to airport: 15 mi
- Distance to city center: 10,6 mi
Paradisus Los Cabos All Inclusive advantages:
- A great place for two people to relax.
- Own beach area.
- Is a member of the consortium The Leading Hotels of the World.
- Conference rooms of different sizes.
Paradisus Los Cabos All Inclusive disadvantages:
- Some restaurants are not open every day.
7. Corazón Cabo, a Noble House Resort
Hotel feature: there is a nightclub on the territory of the hotel.
The design of the hotel is classic and rather minimalistic: several multi-storey buildings of a light milky hue, which are connected by stairs. You can choose one of the suites with a nice European-style design.
Corazón Cabo is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, so in addition to the varied pleasures within the hotel - spas, restaurants, spacious lounges - you can experience the local flavor in the city's many venues. Number of rooms: 305.
- Golf Course.
- 3 restaurants, rooftop bar, floating pool bar, lounge bar.
- Beach Club.
- 2 outdoor pools, one of them adults only.
- Spa, fitness center, yoga.
- Animators, evening program.
Within walking distance: Medano Beach, Mango Deck Restautant & Beach Club, Puerto Paraiso Shopping Center and Havana House & Mojito.
- Distance to airport: 24 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,5 mi
Corazón Cabo, a Noble House Resort advantages:
- Equipped with a high-speed Internet system.
- You can come with pets.
- Suitable for families, as well as for those who like active entertainment and fiery parties.
Corazón Cabo, a Noble House Resort disadvantages:
- A lot of stairs.
8. Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
Hotel feature: there is a sailing center.
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa is a stylish boutique hotel, perfect for families or for romantic getaways for two, even if you are a newlywed couple. The rooms have stunning views of El Arco Rock and Medano Beach. The combination of milk and chocolate walls gives the hotel a very elegant look. Around the perimeter of the pools is a long row of loungers with umbrellas. And in the middle of one of the pools is an unusual lounge area - a ship in the Spanish style, where you can also relax and sunbathe. Number of rooms: 218.
- Golf Course.
- 5 restaurants (Mexican, American, seafood, barbecue grill).
- 2 pools, Jacuzzi.
- 3-level spa.
- Fitness center with a large gym.
- Diving, fishing, tennis courts, snorkeling.
The resort is located in Cabo San Lucas on El Medano beach. Within walking distance: restaurants, marina, Palmita market and grocery store.
- Distance to airport: 23 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,6 mi
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa advantages:
- Concierge service, babysitting service.
- There is a children's club.
- Kitchenettes in rooms for self-cooking.
- Private beach area.
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa disadvantages:
- Disorganized guest registration.
- Paid Wi-Fi.
- Not enough variety in the menu, despite the number of restaurants.
9. Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Hotel feature: a very convenient location - on the one hand, the Pacific Ocean coast and beach holidays, on the other - the developed urban infrastructure.
Casa Dorada is a five-star all-inclusive hotel. Vacations in this resort area are suitable for a cozy family vacation. Here you will find modern spacious suites equipped with a kitchenette to make you feel at home. Your balcony will offer a dizzying view of the ocean. There are two oblong pools, green lawns with palm trees, plush lounge areas, hammocks and lounge chairs where you can bask in the sun. And if you want to walk through the fashionable boutiques, visit interesting gastronomic facilities or drop into a nightclub - you just need to go outside the hotel, as it is a 5-minute walk from the center of the city of Cabo San Lucas. Number of rooms: 181.
- 2 restaurants (American cuisine, Mexican cuisine, Italian cuisine, Japanese cuisine, seafood, barbecue grill).
- 1 pool with bar.
- SaltWater SPA, fitness center.
- Family Playground.
Within walking distance of Medano Beach.
- Distance to airport: 14 mi
- Distance to city center: 0,5 mi
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa advantages:
- Private beach.
- Location near the city center.
- There's a golf championship nearby.
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa disadvantages:
- There are a lot of cruise travelers on the property.
- Despite the different types of cuisine, guests complain about the lack of variety of dishes.
- Some rooms have bathrooms that are too small.
10. Los Cabos Golf Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
Hotel feature: there are package offers «Romantic Package», «Golf Package», which already includes a set of activities for a certain type of holiday.
A fabulous place for those who want privacy. Due to the fact that the hotel is quite small, you can expect excellent service with a unique approach to each guest. The hotel is a complex of cozy snow-white villas with terracotta roofs and colonial architecture. Each room has its own private terrace with an ocean view. Nearby is an 18-hole golf course surrounded by cacti and blooming bougainvillea bushes. It is the only course in the area that overlooks the famous «Land's End» arch. Number of rooms: 74.
- Golf course, mini-golf.
- 1 restaurant (international cuisine).
- 2 pools with bar, hot tub.
- Fitness center, gym, yoga, cooking classes.
- Windsurfing, bike tours.
- Rooftop barbecue.
Located near to the beach, in an area that stands out for its commercial activities.
- Distance to airport: 22 mi
- Distance to city center: 1,4 mi
Los Cabos Golf Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham advantages:
- Affordable prices.
- Quiet peaceful place.
- Secluded vacation.
Los Cabos Golf Resort, Trademark Collection by Wyndham disadvantages:
- Small Territory.
- Very weak internet.
- Some guests feel that the drinks are not rich enough.
Can I bring my cat or dog with me?
As a rule, hotels do not allow pets. However, there are exceptions. This is Corazón Cabo, a Noble House Resort, where you can bring either a cat or a dog. The Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos also accepts dogs and pets.
Which hotel should I choose for a vacation with small children?
Many hotels are suitable for families, but if you want to take advantage of babysitting services, consider Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort and 8) Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa.
If I want to vacation with my significant other separately - is it possible?
Of course. We can recommend Los Cabos Golf Resort, where you can choose a cozy room to your liking or rent a whole villa that will be completely at your disposal.
Which hotels are closest to the airport?
Here is a list of hotels that are closest: Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa -14 mi, Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort - 14 mi, Paradisus Los Cabos All Inclusive - 15 mi.
Which hotels have nice views?
These hotels received excellent reviews for the views from the rooms: Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, Villa la Estancia Beach Resort & Spa, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort - All Inclusive.